Sunday 30 September 2012

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara review

It's been quite a long blog pause with so much happening around me. 

Anyhow, while I was on a holiday recently, I picked up the much raved about Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express mascara. For those who don't know, the Falsies has been released in India just recently. And it's creating quite a buzz! Wouldn't you want to pick this cutie up?

It has the characteristic Maybelline mascara casing but in fuchsia; cute yet bold. :) Let's see what's the verdict?


What Maybelline claims:
"-- The Pro-Keratin & Fibre enriched waterproof formula attaches to lashes you didn't know you had and creates a false lash look of thicker and longer looking lashes.
-- Our patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes and ensures generous product deposit. Our unique flexible stem helps building volume without clumping.
-- RESULT: FALSE LASH VOLUME. FULL SET OF VOLUMINOUS LASHES - CORNER TO CORNER. NO CLUMPS."

I'll be short and sweet with this; my lashes are loving it. Considering that I inherited the most sparse, most insanely sparse lashes ever, this mascara has proved to be a boon. 


The Spoon Brush - side and bottom



Loving those lashes *flutter flutter*


What I love:
-- With its one of a kind Spoon brush, applying the product to the corners of the eyes indeed becomes easier.
-- Known to give a glamorous flash lash look, it does give a noticeable density to the lashes. That I neeed!
-- LASTS! Just like the Colossal mascara, this one lives up to the 'long-lasting' expectations.

What I did not like:
-- Can cause clumps if applied carelessly. And that is something I was REALLY disappointed with!
-- The waterproof one is difficult to take off, unless you use a makeup remover. (Although I'm not really complaining ;))




Price: INR 425/- in India

Overall, i'm loving the Falsies; it indeed lives up to the hype. (although i wish they could do something about the clumping part). So would you buy this wonder mascara? 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Poorva
    Great Review and thanks bec i have learn so many things from your blog post.May i know do you write blog for others.If u, can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand).we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Review dear . . Will pick it up as soon as I see it at the counters . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have high hopes frm this ! will try it soon :)
    great review n pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Riya: Thank you so much! Will let you know soon :)
    @Shabby GD: You should! :)
    @Poorva: Thank you so much ^_^ do try it out and tell me what it turned out to be like :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...